Learn how to use your platform to make sure that your ideas just go in
Presentations can be very difficult.
- You have ideas that you want to get across to people and they have their own perspective.
- This makes it very difficult to know how to structure your presentation so that your ideas actually get across.
- Did you know that where you place ideas can increase your effectiveness as a speaker?
- The presentation techniques that you will learn in this MP3 will teach you how to effectively structure your presentation and even take you a little further and teach you how to make it irresistible.
- Learn how to use the space on your platform to make sure that your ideas just go in.
In this program you’ll learn:
- What order you should put information for the most impact
- Being liked versus believed
- Create your own stage map for best use of space
- Use irresistible language
- The Power Principles.
- Establishing credibility
- Universal Opener