LAB Profile® Consultant / Trainer / Coach
Live Online Certification
April 14-16, 21-23, 28-30 2021
3 x 3 days (9 days total)
Only 25 places available
First 10 Places
Next 10 Places
Last 5 Places
Stand out in a market full of
coaches, trainers, and consultants.
The LAB Profile® is Different!
As a Coach
- Know exactly what language to use – or avoid – to find the open door to reach your coaching clients
- Enable your clients to solve their problems and achieve their goals quicker
- Use our Conversational Coaching(c) process so your clients can master their most difficult communication situations
As a Trainer
- Get “ready to go” Digital LAB Profile® Training Programs
- Run your own LAB Profile® trainings right away.
- Enhance your presenting & facilitation skills to handle even the most challenging groups
- Design online and live learning programs that actually change behavior using the LAB Profile® tools and methods
- Understand how your customers buy so you can sell more services and products – quicker
As a Consultant
- Diagnose corporate & team culture to introduce change, and make it stick
- Help leaders build high performance teams based on people’s strengths
- Master the LAB Profile® Patterns to manage strategic meetings and high stakes negotiations
- Help your clients develop effective marketing and sales strategies
This program has been approved by the ICF for 48 CCE credits for certified coaches.
Results you can expect
- You’ll get the LAB Profile® skills in the muscle!
- Your clients will think you’re a genius – and they will be right!
- Differentiate yourself in a market full of coaches, consultants and trainers
- Help your clients get results quicker
- Learn how to market, position and sell your services using below-conscious motivators
- Earn more and reduce your stress with ready to go digital trainings
This certification is for you if:
What Will You Learn?
Week 1 (14-16 April 2021)
- Day 1: LAB Profile® refresh and advanced skills
- Day 2: Effective Recruiting & Career Coaching applying the LAB Profile®
- Day 3: Motivate and engage people by working with complex Behavior and Motivation Patterns
Week 2 (21-23 April 2021)
- Day 4: How to deliver great Presentations using LAB Profile® (in person and virtual)
- Day 5: Create High Performance Teams, Organizational Culture Change
- Day 6: Consulting and Coaching on Marketing & Sales – identify Buyer Patterns for Corporate Clients
Week 3 (28-30 April 2021)
- Day 7: Skill Mastery for Consulting, Training, and Coaching
- Day 8: Use the LAB Profile® to sell Consulting and Coaching Programs
- Day 9: Integration and applications. Your next steps.
These practical live online sessions are augmented with our popular
LAB Profile® Digital Trainings –
on your own time in between the weeks.
Hit the ground running!
After the Training
with your own live, digital, live online & hybrid LAB Profile® trainings
You’ll be ready to offer LAB Profile®
Training, consulting, and coaching.
Live, digital, live online or hybrid!
You’ll be up and running
with live, digital and blended training
You also get a 1-year Gold membership
on our proprietary stp Digital Learning Platform
VALUE: $3000, included with your registration
“You don’t have to be a techie!”
We set it all setup for YOU including:
Digital Learning Platform
- Your own branded platform
- Co-brand courses for every single corporate customer
- We set up the platform for you!
- LAB Profile® videos
- Advanced LAB Profile® Technique Videos
- Demonstration Videos
- All produced in state-of-the-art
micro training format!
- Powerpoint Slides
- Materials for in person, live online,
hybrid and digital Training
- Start delivering trainings right away!
- Flash Cards
- To maximise your student’s’s learning experience and learning success
Pre-Requisites to attend the LAB Profile® Consultant/Trainer/Coach Certification
LAB Profile® Practitioner Certification with a certified trainer, or
LAB Profile® Online Practitioner Certification, or
LAB Profile® Specialist Certification, or Learned LAB Profile® directly from Shelle
What Happens After
- Complete a minimum of 20 LAB Profiles. (this is a trainer certification, so you need mastery of the basic level!)
The biggest return on investment
I must say that the dream of making the LAB Profile the cornerstone of my business and everything I do has now come to fruition. Of all the courses and investments I have made in my development over the years, your program has given me the biggest return on investment. I’m now so successful that I’m reaching full capacity.
And the real beauty of it is that you never stop learning, applying and learning even more!
David Klaasen, UK
I gained a lot of precious insights
This program has helped me find my “niche” and audience, make optimal use of LAB Profile® in marketing and the way I address topics to my potential clients in their appropriate way & style. Many thanks, Shelle! I gained a lot of precious insights and enjoyed the training very much!”
Claudia Falk, Schaffhausen, Switzerland
Truly exceptional training model
Extremely valuable learning both practically and personally. Great content, tone, and timing. Fun and Friendly. Shelle makes everyone feel recognized and respected. Awesome delivery. What’s unique is her personal contact and constant attention. Great experience. Totally worthwhile. Truly exceptional training model, delivered congruently and clearly.
William Cather, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
This course has been life-changing.
The LAB Profile® Consultant/Trainer Certification Program has opened up many possibilities to develop a market/s for my own business plans. In my current workplace it can be used to better understand our clients, how we communicate with them, meet their needs and achieve our growth targets.
This course has been life-changing. I have learned an enormous amount about myself, the LAB Profile® and others. It has been an enriching experience. Loved it
Anne Lucas, Adelaide, Australia
An amazing experience!
The most engaging and helpful session I’ve attended in over 20 years. Practical and made me really think about how I communicate with others. 4 stars!!
Shelle was a wonderful guide throughout the entire 10 days. I learned a lot of new facilitation ideas just by watching. Her ability to ‘talk the talk’ is amazing. Without a doubt the LAB Profile ‘goddess’! My coaches were wonderful in running our integration group. I got new facilitation ideas, presentation and consulting skills and many practical applications. An amazing experience!
Richard Swiss, USA
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What do I get for my investment in time and money?
2. How will this get me more business?
3. What’s the difference between the LAB Profile® and NLP Metaprograms?
NLP more than 60 Metaprograms mainly to describe how people are and how they act from a very general (not contextual) perspective. Still NLP doesn’t deliver a clearly defined methodology to identify a person’s Metaprograms or any applications for purposefully using these Metaprograms in conversations or negotiations.
The LAB Profile®, which many NLP trainers are now using, focuses on 14 contextual Categories which massively influence people’s behavior in given situations. The LAB Profile® delivers not only a structured approach and method to quickly identify these Patterns but also a rich set of applications in contexts such as coaching, negotiations, presentations, training, recruiting and leadership. This makes the LAB Profile® a practical and powerful toolset for trainers, coaches and professionals.
4. What is the difference between the LAB Profile® and Personality Profiles such as the MBTI etc.?
Personality profiles try to generally categorize people saying you are either this or that type of person. The LAB Profile® identifies and predicts contextual behaviour and motivation patterns and gives you clear guidelines how to situationally adjust your communication style to the needs of the person you‘re addressing. This makes the LAB Profile® a powerful tool to get the most out of every conversation. Never feel like a round peg in a square hole again.
5. Can I train the LAB Profile® as a standalone program only or will I be allowed to enrich my existing and successful programs with the LAB Profile® or just parts of it also?
It is entirely up to you. You can deliver pure LAB Profile® training programs (e.g. LAB Profile® Practitioner) and/or you just take what you need to add even more value to the training/coaching/consulting programs you already deliver.
6. How does LAB Profile® prevent people from faking their answers?
Unlike personality profiles, the LAB Profile® uses a set of very conversational identifying questions and indicators that do not reveal their true purpose to the interviewee. Only the LAB Profile® expert will know how to interpret the answers and work with the results. The key is that we are listening to the structure and not the content of what was said.
7. Will I have a chance to practice all the LAB Profile® applications and tools during the program?
Yes! In our live online program, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to practice. In fact, more than 50% of the course time is practice time in breakout groups and peer-to-peer sessions – with lots of feedback to nourish what you are doing.
8. Can I upload my own content and courses to stp Digital Learning Platform?
Yes! We will set up the platform with the ready made LAB Profile® courses so you can hit the ground running right away. You can then add your own courses or course elements (videos, audios, handouts, quizzes) with so you get the most out of stp Digital Learning Platform to boost your business.
9. Is there a LAB Profile® trainer community?
There is a LAB Profile® LinkedIn group and we also encourage our trainers to directly connect with each other. This gives you the chance to exchange information and knowledge as well as cooperate in larger projects.
Shelle Rose Charvet
is the founder of The Institute for Influence. She is a bestselling author and the international expert on Influencing Language, researching and teaching for over 30 years.
Her first book, Words That Change Minds, is an international bestseller, available in 15 languages, summarizing The Language and Behavioral Profile® (LAB Profile® for short).
People and organizations in over 30 countries worldwide call on her expertise on the hidden subconscious communication processes: what drives people to do (or not do) things, outside of their awareness.
is an expert in results-driven communication in sales and leadership. He is a 25-year sales and sales management veteran with a proven track record in international industry, IT and service organizations.
He is a leading international sales & leadership trainer and consultat and has been successfully working with the LAB Profile® for many years, helping his customers to boost their success and establish sustainable business models.
Andreas is a university lecturer also, teaching sales and sales leadership at several well-established universities. He is a LAB Profile® Trainer & Master Consultant and LAB Profile® Group Coach.